Sarinda Instrumental

SARINDA: INDIAN INSTRUMENT

        Sarinda is one of the Indian instruments which is similar to lutes or fiddles. It is played with a bow and has between ten to thirty strings . The bottom part of the front of its hallow wooden sound box is covered with animal skin. Sitting on the ground with a vertical position is how Sarinda played. 

    Below, you can see an example video of Sarinda is being played. You can also witness and hear how Sarinda sounds while being played by a musician. 



    After I heard Sarinda being played it amaze me of how it sounds and it gives me the peaceful vibe of instrumental music. It is very relaxing when you listen to. As far as I saw in the video I feel like it is quite hard to play Sarinda. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SACSAYHUAMAN (PERU)

GENDER INEQUALITY

Advocacy Framework --- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish