East Asia Crafts

 Japanese Calligraphy

In Asia, there are lots of unique kind of art in different places. In this blog I'll show you some of East Asia crafts that I personally made. One of the arts of East Asia is calligraphy. These days calligraphy is very popular especially for teenagers, but in this blog I'll show you how I made a Japanese Calligraphy.

"the wrath of heaven."

What is Japanese Calligraphy? According to Wikipedia Japanese calligraphy is a form of artistic writing of the Japanese Language. The picture beside is my final output. "The Wrath of Heaven" 

The materials I used to make this artwork is:
  • Oslo Paper
  • Watercolor
  • Black Poster Paint
  • Pencil and Permanent Marker 
In this part I'll show you the process of how I made this piece of artwork.



PROCESS VIDEO 

ORIGAMI (CRANE)

    What is an origami? An origami is an art origin coming from Japan wherein folding papers into different types of decorative shapes and figures are being done. Since Origami is one of the East Asia Crafts I'll show how it is done. By folding a paper there are a lot of figures that you can form, one of it is crane which I'll show how it is done.

Crane Origami

The picture above is one of the origamis that I personally made. The things you nee to use is paper, and scissors. I'll show you the process video 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SACSAYHUAMAN (PERU)

GENDER INEQUALITY

Advocacy Framework --- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish