BUWAD

 BUWAD / DAING

                As a Filipino, buwad or daing is one of the delicious local food we can have for a meal. Some might not like it very much it is due to the saltiness of the food. However, most Filipinos really loves to eat local foods like bulad. 

               It’s been a while! Since we had this in our table. My family have been maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We avoid eating foods that are very salty and not good for the health. Today! I’ll show you how I prepared Bulad as my side dish for lunch. 

      First, I prepared the Buwad, Vinegar , and the Chilies. 

Bulad

Vinegar & Chilies 


Second, Heat the pan and put a little bit of an oil. Here’s a video of how I fried my Buwad. 



The last thing I did was, I prepared the sauce that I can use to dip my Buwad which was the Vinegar with chili for additional spiciness. 



                  You can also cook cucumbers as your crisper since it goes with the salty flavor of the Buwad. It is also great to serve this with tomatoes to lessen then saltiness flavor. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SACSAYHUAMAN (PERU)

GENDER INEQUALITY

Advocacy Framework --- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish