FAMILY DAY

 Family Day is a special occasion dedicated to celebrating the love, unity, and bonds shared among family members and friends. It is a day set aside to prioritize spending quality time together, fostering connections, and creating lasting memories. Family Day serves as a reminder to appreciate and cherish the relationships within our families, recognizing their importance in our lives.



So today, Im gonna share to you guys my experience last April 23, 2023, Asian College of Technology Family Day. I was with my mother and brother during that day but we had a little interaction because I was so busy talking to my friends and preparing for the dance palabas. To be honest, I found Family Day this year boring, stressful, at the same time fun maybe because I was so tired from practing our Intrams Dance Palabas which was presented on the day. It wasn't the same family day that I had anticipated, or perhaps it was because it was my last family day as a junior high school student, so I wasn't as excited before. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we were deprived of having the nicest family day experiences.


Despite of the exhaustion from the Dance Palabas, I managed to have fun not just with my friends but with my schoolmates. We crazily danced to EDM. We were with the most random schoolmates on the dance floor which made everything so memorable as we just had fun without any awkwardness between all of us. 



Family Day is a celebration of the beauty and strength that comes from the bonds shared among family members. It is a day to create memories, build traditions, and reinforce the love and connection that form the core of a happy and fulfilling family life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SACSAYHUAMAN (PERU)

GENDER INEQUALITY

Advocacy Framework --- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish