INTRAMS 2023

ASIANISTA GAMES 2023

Asianistas  Intramurals are an exciting time for many students. This is the time when all students come together to participate in sports competitions. These events allow the students to showcase their athletic abilities, make new friends, and have fun. Three of the sports in intramurals I participated in were volleyball, basketball, and table tennis. In this blog post, I will talk about my experience playing these sports for the Golden Lions. 


Basketball.   I originally participated in this sport while I was in elementary school and still required to participate in intramurals. The intramural in 2023 was different for me because I wasn't forced to participate, and most of my teammates participated out of their own free will, but some were. I didn't want to take the game seriously at first, but I had a competitive team, and they were desperate to win. Except for the game versus the green team, every game we played went smoothly. A LOT OF minor injuries were sustained as a result of the intense competition among all players, but we still managed to have fun and win! Here's a picture of my teammates and me playing.



I was genuinely fine with losing other games, but not VOLLEYBALL, because I took the sport seriously. Since the majority of the Blue Team's players are my friends and we often play against each other for fun, I was eager to compete against them. Overall, the experience was absolutely incredible, and we won again!



Table Tennis Doubles was the final game I played; sadly, I wasn't able to snap a picture of myself and my friend Erica playing, but we won all games without losing! Although it was a wonderful experience, I thought it was too brief and wanted to play more.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SACSAYHUAMAN (PERU)

GENDER INEQUALITY

Advocacy Framework --- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish